Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Divorce 2020/10/2 21:21
Hello every one my friend suggest me this forum-i need some serious kind of help i marry 6 years ago and my wife bring me here to Japan and we live almost 5 years together-We have 2 kids 2 daughters they are still very small 4 years and 1 year――the problem between is big she sleep now in seperate room but still living in one home―if i go to file of divorce can i get my kids bcoz i caught her she was talking to some one on phone we fight and go to police police give me warning few months ago she has 3 kids from his ex boyfriend―-and i have a doubt she wanna go to his ex husband with his ex husband again she is not working from last 4 years or more――if i file divorce case is my kids custody go in a favour of her bcoz they are under 18――-or there is a chance that i get my kids――we r 7 person living in one home―――-his elder son is working ――suppose my get the custody of fhr kids how much i pay to the kids?what if i can not pay then?if i live seperate from her how much i pay to her for 2 kids before divorce?and the lst thing is any one know english speaking lawyer in Nagoya area tht i get some information from the lawyer please help me
by JiJi (guest)  

Re: Divorce 2020/10/3 13:58
Sorry for some mistake i was tensed while writting the note its not her boy friend its ex husband――if she get the custody of the kids can i pay her and if yes how much?suppose i don’t wanna pay then?dont get me wrong please bcoz my hard working money is not for the gifts of his ex husband or some one else if she spend on my kids then yes but i m not sure while she live with me she send the gifts and i didnot know once i know and there is the reciept of that with me――-i want to get the custody of my kids and i want to do what i can for thrm we have different culture and her culture is nit like that that i can leave my kids to her――-what if i didnot pay her if she get the custody of the kids then what will be the court step against me i m ready to grow up my kids by my own and she is selfish even some time she is busy in phone like that that she didnot cook any thing―――and my elder kid sleep with out eating most of the time and i m busy in work when ever i come home i bring some thing for my daughter that she can eat ――-waiting for some good answers and suggestion
by Jiji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Divorce 2020/10/6 01:11
Your best choice is to speak with a lawyer, instead of strangers on a forum!
by Tuna (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Divorce 2020/10/9 18:29
Speaking from experience:
In Japan if you divorce and you are foreign male, custody rights goes to the mother generally. Unless there is a reason she cannot take custody.

Keep in mind if you divorce you are required to pay child support.

If you live in Japan and divorce you are allowed to stay in the country until the expiration of your visa. Unless you intend to apply for a different status of residence.

by Salmon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Divorce 2020/10/9 18:34
But honestly
I cant understand most of what you said. If you get warnings from police it would be best to consult with a lawyer about this.
by Salmon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Divorce 2020/10/10 04:10
Your first language is definitely not English, so it's kinda hard for me to understand your situation completely. What country are you originally from? Consult a lawyer who speaks your language for help.
by WatashiPolice (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread