Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Permanent visa 2020/10/9 09:55
Hi every one i need some information regarding permanent visa i stay in Japn for almost 5 years i want to apply for permanent visa.recently i contact with lawyer to applyfor permanent visa because last time i apply by my own and rejected――we are 8 person living in one home me and my kids + my wife kids from x husband―my sailry per year gies like 3600000 yen lawyer tell me that i am not able to get permanent visa because my sailry is not enough―my wife is not working but the elder daughter of my wife will work and the son will also do part time i forget yo ask from a lawyer is it ok that i attach the per year sailry Slip of them bcoz we are living in same home―i pay all taxes + shakai houken all of that i am paying what should i do any suggestion―i need to become permanent resident of jaoan that i can buy home bcoz we need big home and i can not buy it if i am not permanent i wanna buy it through bank loan any suggestion
by simba (guest)  

Re: Permanent visa 2020/10/9 11:28
Your immigration lawyer would know that what they seek is that you have had good conduct AND also that you can support yourselves. I don’t remember the exact amount but the immigration authorities do have a guideline on minimum income that they consider self sufficient, and per every person in the same household the minimum goes up. And they want to see the income in the form of past few years’ tax papers, not just payment slips. (This is as far as I know from helping a friend, though I am not a lawyer.)
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread