Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Student Visa Question 2020/10/12 02:35
Hello! I am a U.S. citizen and recently applied for the April 2021 one year term at a Japanese Language College. I understand that it normally takes between 1 to 2 months to receive your COE. However, my partner and I will be needing to look for accommodations before the start of our studies. If we receive the COE a month in advance (March), would we be able to arrive before classes begin?
by Emily Kem (guest)  

Re: Student Visa Question 2020/10/12 14:32
COEs can take longer. And normally do.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Student Visa Question 2020/10/12 16:42
your sponsor (your language school) must promise to immigration that the new comers follow the quarantine regulations. (i.e following the regulation is duty for both of you and your sponsor.) if you and your sponsor fail to do that, probably immigration may stop issuing new student visas to that school as a penalty. (i.e. the school will die.)
thus, the school must prepare the system by which the school follows the regulations.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread