Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ask for additional documents is good sign? 2021/2/13 04:09
Hi all, i applied my visa application to change status from designated activity to spouse visa on 27 January in immigration.. after 2 weeks i got letter from immigration they are asking for my police clearance certificate from my home country and also they asked to submit more photos with my wife.. i want to ask is this a positive sign or they are going to reject my visa application?
I am looking forward for your reply
by Ali (guest)  

Re: Ask for additional documents is good sign? 2021/2/13 13:03
Doesnt mean either. You failed to provide enough info for them.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ask for additional documents is good sign? 2021/2/24 13:29
Hi sir.. after submitting my change of status application from designated activity to spouse of long term visa holder.. i got documents submission notice from immigration .. i was asked to submit police clearance certificate and more pictures of us with date and time.. i want to ask if I submitted screenshot of our pictures so that date and time could be show so then will it be ok?
And after submitted additional documents in how many days i will response from immigration?
by Abdul0011 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread