Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can my wife go with me? 2021/2/13 08:17
Hi there, I'm married to a Japanese woman, she grew there and her parents are currently working there, we're married for two years by now. We want to go to Japan but she likes her work online, she doesn't want to work there, but still she would love to go. I'll be going to work, on the same place where her father works.

Can she go without working anywhere there? She doesn't have citizenship there, but I saw she could get a dependent visa as I'll be working.
by Gustavo Dalaroza (guest)  

Re: Can my wife go with me? 2021/2/13 15:25
Most like a spouse visa.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can my wife go with me? 2021/2/13 15:43
Then she's of Japanese descent. She's not a Japanese national anymore. She'd have to go as a spouse or dependent.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can my wife go with me? 2021/2/13 16:46
So you are non-Japanese, and your wife is Japanese (but no citizenship??), and you are planning to go work for your father-in-lawfs company in Japan?

If you are eligible for a work visa (employer-sponsored visa), then your wife will be eligible for a gdependenth visa.

Maybe you are saying that your wife is of gJapanese background,h but renounced her Japanese citizenship some time ago??
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread