Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/22 02:39
whello,i just got arrived here in philippines last year august 28,2020, ifm a former trainee visa machine operator in japan,but i didnft finish my contract because my former sachou sent me back home! my concern is can i apply a new visa ,? ifm planning to apply a designated visa. can japan embassy approved my visa ? ifm living for almost 8months now in my country, Hope i can an answer thank you and Have a good day
by hayley ozaki (guest)  

Re: Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/22 14:45
Yes
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/22 22:13
You will be granted another type of visa if you meet the requirements.
By the way it is not the embassy, but the immigration bureau/authority in Japan that makes decisions.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/23 11:10
You will need to wait until they start issuing them again. Read:
https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page4e_001053.html
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/24 11:08
even i didnft finish my contract ?i can still apply for a new visa?
by hayley ozaki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/24 11:21
don't I have to stay here in the philippines for 2 years to be able to apply again? I didn't finish my contract because my boss sent me back home
by hayley ozaki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can Japan embassy approve my visa? 2021/3/25 07:18
You are applying for a different type of visa and residence status - why would there be a two year delay. Occasionally I see mention of a six-month gap here in these forums for people re-applying for various things.
Obviously easiest is to contact your local embassy rather than relying on random people on the internet.
But, as I noted in my previous post, Japan has largely suspended visa applications and processing for now.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread