Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

indian's marriage with a japanese girl 2005/6/18 11:42
i am an indian.Actually me and my Japanese girlfriend is now working in singapore. we ell in love. After our contract we have decided to get married. so for that she is coming to india. so canu tell me what sort of documents will b required to do that? Can i get japanese visa after that to stay with her in japan. if yes then what should i do for that?
by Arun  

answer from my own experience. 2007/11/5 00:29
hi i m married now with my japanese girl friend. yes it is very easy to get spouse visa after gettting married with japanese girl but there are 2 conditionx, if she is working then she can sponsor u or invite u to come to japan after marriage, and if she is not working in japan then her parents can sponsor u for that. u dont need to have any such difficult documents, just u have to show the marriage certificate to the embassy of japan and the invitation lettter sent by ur wife or her father. u will get the visa just the next day after that. if u wanna ask any other questtion regarding that u can directly ask me from my e-mail staruncruise@hotmail.com. good luck everybody.
by Arun Pathak rate this post as useful

omedeto 2007/11/5 01:03
Congratulations on your wedding, Arun, and thanks for posting the update.
by Tilt rate this post as useful

love 2008/6/10 14:15
this is very intresting because defrent culture and defrent relegen.
by deepak rate this post as useful

Congrats 2008/7/4 18:17
Visa is pretty easy as mentioned above if your wife is japanese. I am an indian married to a japanese as well. We have a son and he is adorable. Just a word of advise become proficient in japanese as qucikly as you can if your not right now.
by Rene rate this post as useful

Will post more details 2009/11/22 20:08
Hii, I am undergoing this process. I am married to Japanese girl and now in a process to apply for my spouse visa. I will post some updates and comments from my future experiences.
by halitosis rate this post as useful

reply to this thread