Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is there demand for veterinarians in Japan? 2021/10/24 01:51
From my understanding is that there is enough, maybe too much of vets who deal with small pets. But there should be a lot of demand for vets who deal with cattle and big animals or perhaps in the pharmaceutical sector, lab rats and stuff.

by KuniKun  

Re: Is there demand for veterinarians in Japan? 2021/10/24 16:36
Search using your Japanese language skills.

If you do not have these language skills, them you cannot practice medically.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there demand for veterinarians in Japan? 2021/10/24 17:47
Instead of answering your question, I'd remind you to search what you need to be a vet in Japan before demand for vets of particular type of animals so that you won't waste your time.

I also say that demand could be changed by the time you do job hunting ifyou have to start with learning Japanese.
by Asiansenior (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is there demand for veterinarians in Japan? 2021/10/24 18:01
I see that this is your second thread on a similar topic.

https://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+175071

Getting someone on this forum which has an intimate knowledge of livestock veterinary sciences will be a long shot. Finding this information in Japanese will be your best bet - specifically if you want it to be accurate.

The only comment I can make about livestock numbers is that Japan does produce a reasonable chunk of high quality beef - but some of this is under pressure in export markets due to other countries now exporting wagyu beef. I have no knowledge on the horse, pork or chicken markets.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread