Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheapest & Shortest Tour 2022/8/8 19:24
Hello, my flight is arriving NRT late afternoon in September with minimal affordable connections internationally.

I am looking for a 1-3 day tour or the least expensive to be allowed into the country to see the city and transfer internationally with more affordable flight options in the immediate days to follow. Is there any recommendations as to all of the tours offered below seem to be outrageously priced for any true budget traveler?

This is a major link in my trip planned around the world ( Japan being my first international stop being from the USA) which is in a major threat if I do not find a solution. In please help if possible.

Also are there any flights that fly internationally from NRT airport directly that are not published on the major third party flight searches that may also provide me some options? Considering if possible Zip to BKK or Cebu to MNL however landing at 3pm and not checking a bag I'm a big worried the other airline that I fly to NRT may not issue boarding passes not planning to enter Japan and transit not leaving the airport the same day with another airline and limited time between same terminal transit. Airline will not allow me to rebook nor refund my flight.

😅Any help is greatly appreciated 🤗
by Brad (guest)  

Re: Cheapest & Shortest Tour 2022/8/9 07:26
September 2022? I don't think transit purpose entry will be permitted next month.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

Re: Cheapest & Shortest Tour 2022/8/9 08:22
Thank you for responding. But I don't believe I would even need a transit visa if I stay on the flying side.

I would actually prefer not to enter and just transit Narita landing at 3 flying anytime after 5 internationally direct.

I wouldn't even check a bag. I was reading to recheck traveling different airlines on the transit you actually have to enter Japan.

I also was looking into mobile check in or kiosk or flight desk check in on the airside terminal of Narita...

I believe with Zip air it is possible but with cebu pacific another option, I don't believe check in can be done that way.

I am also open to other international direct flights under $300 one way after 5 pm but not to Taiwan/China/Russia due to quarantine or closure.

If anyone would know of any other options on the 22nd, after 5pm, from Narita airport under $300 one way please let me know.

Thank you.
by Brad (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheapest & Shortest Tour 2022/8/9 19:40
Guided tours are not budget option. Do yourself a favour and book a ticket to a country you can enter.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread