Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Holding M.A and looking for job 2022/8/22 01:07

Hi, im iraqi , and looking job in japan, i have M.A in middle eastern Studies and also experience in teaching Arabic language and subjects regarding Arabian peninsular studies, hence i master third languages in addition to my arabic language and english which is malay/indonesian language

i think currently the best job that considered suitable for me is to be an arabic instructor in any educational institution, but i don't mind if there are any other job that i can take which i seek this forum to suggest

and yes im zero in japan language and just begin with some japanese youtube class : )

looking for suggestions sharings from y' all, TQVM
by abuShhab  

Re: Holding M.A and looking for job 2022/8/24 12:19
Have you searched details of Japan visa? Since there is no visa called 'work visa', which allows you to do any works, I think you will find the answer if you know what visas Japan offers and what are the criteria for each visa.
by Sensei (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread