Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Flights, accommodation & tours? 2022/9/11 12:48
There are 5 of us looking to visit Japan March/April 2023 and wefre thinking of booking flights (with ANA), possibly accommodation via booking.com & then doing lots of tours via a Japan based travel agency but need clarity on the current boarder control measures with booking via a travel agency to ensure an ERFS certificate can be issued for our visafs. Can we do this or do we need to book flights, accommodation & all tours as a package with one company?
Would really appreciate your guidance on this.
by Sarah Hall (guest)  

Re: Flights, accommodation & tours? 2022/9/11 14:01
If your trip isn't until spring then, while it may be sensible to think ahead to some degree, I would not make concrete plans based on the current rules. It is not outside of the realms of possibility that you will be able to make your trip without an ERFS, visa, etc. At the very least I think there is a high probability that whatever (if any) restrictions still exist by March/April next year will look pretty different from the ones that are currently in place.

In short I would wait a while before you make any decisions about this.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread