Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Station to Kichijoji-Narita Express 2022/9/12 23:12
Narita Express website shows that Some Narita express trains travel from Narita to Tokyo to Kichijoji/Hachioji.

Can one travel on this train from Tokyo station to Kichijoji after reserving a seat? Somehow I can not find a link to a timetable for this line.

What other options exist for travelling from Tokyo to Kichijoji in a reserved train with luggage?

Domo arigato in advance.
by Pierre (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Station to Kichijoji-Narita Express 2022/9/13 08:49
Can one travel on this train from Tokyo station to Kichijoji after reserving a seat?

Yes, but there are only two trains per day, departing the airport in the evening (around 8 and 9pm).

What other options exist for travelling from Tokyo to Kichijoji in a reserved train with luggage?

There are hourly, direct buses, but as of now, they are still suspended due to the pandemic. I wouldn't be surprised if they resume service partially or fully over the next few months, though:
https://www.odakyubus.co.jp/airport/narita/narita_kitijyoji.html

By train, you can take the Narita Express as far as Shinjuku, but have to take an unreserved train from there for the final 15 minute ride.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Station to Kichijoji-Narita Express 2022/9/13 10:11
There is no problem taking luggage on the normal commuter trains - I use that line often (because of where I live) and see people with their cases (some huge) quite frequently. Avoiding the busy times of day makes it easier.
The other reservable trains coming out this way don't stop at Kichijoji (like the Azusa).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Station to Kichijoji-Narita Express 2022/9/13 11:16
Just catch a Chuo Line train to Kichijoji Station.

No need for a limited express train.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread