Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Naturalization process after interview 2022/10/11 00:25
I am here japan from last 9years. My wife is Japanese I was married with her in 2018 .at that time I was student and my visa was rejected because of over work it means I have worked more than 28hrs a week then I married and back to my country after 3month I back to japan with Japanese dependent visa . Now I applied for Japanese passport in January2022from Tokyo .There was no exams and no Japanese test.after that they told me to submit other documents and I submitted all. interview was taken about 30min by phone after that Homukyouku told me that the everything is finished just wait for results it will take 6months to year. I want to know that over work work will affect in my results.How long will be processing after interview.I am worried about my process please any one know about these please help me to know
by Subash sapkota (guest)  

reply to this thread