Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Limousine bus from HND to Ueno/Akihabara? 2022/10/17 10:52
Hi all, will be arriving in Haneda airport on Oct 31 around 6-7am.

My hotel is between Ueno and Akihabara but it seems like the Airport Limousine Bus leaving Haneda is not servicing that area? Is there another Limo Bus route that I can take?

I wanted to avoid taking my luggage on the trains during rush hour but if there's no choice, should I just take the Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho station and then take the taxi from there.
by Moocakes  

Re: Limousine bus from HND to Ueno/Akihabara? 2022/10/17 11:59
The HND-Akihabara route in direction of Akihabara remains out of service beyond November due to COVID-related service reductions, and I am afraid there are no bus alternatives. Interestingly, some buses are operated in the opposite direction, though (from Akihabara to the airport).
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Limousine bus from HND to Ueno/Akihabara? 2022/10/17 12:38
If your hotel is near Okachimachi Station, you can take the Keikyu Train from Haneda Airport to Shinagawa Station, and transfer to JR Yamanote Line north bound and get off at Okachimachi. The same train also stops at Akihabara and Ueno stations.
https://goo.gl/maps/ZpcKEBnZxhNYPeGd8

You can use the google map's direction command in the public transportation mode to figure out how to go anywhere by train/bus.

by ITO (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Limousine bus from HND to Ueno/Akihabara? 2022/10/17 14:20
Thank you both for the replies. I really appreciate it.
by Moocakes rate this post as useful

reply to this thread