Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/14 19:09
I have been trying to find out the Umineko sightseeing bus from Same station to Tanesashi kaigan station along the Tanesashi Coast timetable in winter period. Unfortunately, I just found that it operates on Sat & Sun only and services 4 buses a day.

Please kindly tell me the Umineko bus timetable in winter period if anyone know this info.

Many thanks in advance for your kindness. :)
by tony2000  

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/15 08:20
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/15 08:26
I understand that there are also regular city buses running along the coast. Only 4 buses per day, but all days of the week. And there is the train line.

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/15 11:55
Around January 5th, I got off at Same Station and went to Kabushima Shrine to see the Black-tailed gulls(Umineko).
It's a little far, but I could walk there. Walking distance to Marient.
There was some snow, but not enough to make it impossible to walk. (I was wearing boots(Nagagutsu,長靴))
I didn't see many black-tailed gulls. About a few.
The season seems to start from March.
https://visithachinohe.com/stories/kabushima-area/
This bus seems to go near Kabushima Shrine and Marient.
https://www.city.hachinohe.aomori.jp/section/bus/image/direction/same....
Please confirm with the driver which bus stop you want to get off at.
There seems to be no bus other than the Umineko-go that runs on the sea side from there.
In front of Hachinohe Station, I nearly slipped on the ice once.
Please wear non-slip boots when visiting.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/15 23:50
Many thanks Uji, you are the savant of japan-guide. Your answers always help tons of travellers, who love to travel/explore Japan, for more than 10 years.

Also, many thanks haro1210 for sharing experience and i will well noted as your suggest. :)

by tony2000 rate this post as useful

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/16 07:00
You are too kind! Enjoy your trip!

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/19 01:13
@Uji It would be good if you can tell me the timetable of shionavi loop bus which is riding in Shiogama.
by tony2000 rate this post as useful

Re: Umineko Bus at Tanesashi Coast 2022/11/19 13:12

reply to this thread