Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/11/20 20:12
Hi,
My family will be travelling to Tokyo in Dec. We intend to take the NRT-TYO bus to Tokyo station since our hotel is near the station. Coming back, we noticed that therefs baggage limit of 1 pc per pax for NRT-TYO bus and we are likely to end up with 2 piece of luggage per pax after all the shopping.
I am trying to look for Airport limousine bus service from Tokyo station to Narita airport but it seems that the bus schedule is not available on its website. Has the service been suspended?
Is there any other alternative besides sending the luggage to airport via TAQUBIN? Would it be easy to travel via Narita Express, with 2 pieces of luggage per pax? Thanks.
by Oasis006  

Re: Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/11/21 11:16
Recently one of my friends was faced with the g1 piece of luggage per personh rule on the airport limousine bus, and they seem to be strict.

I would take the Narita Express - of course it depends on how huge your suitcases will be, but if they are of the size like one fits on a luggage rack (at the end of the train carriage) and the other one (maybe medium size?) fits on the overhead rack (or on the floor in front of you) it should be OK.

If you want to send in advance to the airport via TaQbin, note that they usually ask that you send it out two days in advance, just to be safe.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/11/21 16:11
Thank you very much for your kind advice.
by Oasis006 rate this post as useful

Re: Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/12/11 21:08
Hello.
What do you mean by medium size suitcase?
I will be traveling with two rigid wheeled suitcases.
One in size up to 160 and another on-board bag.
Do the suitcases that you put on top of the plane fit inside the bus? Would they fit over the seat?
Thank you so much.
by carolm92 rate this post as useful

Re: Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/12/19 04:18
I do not see the one luggage per passenger on limo site. It says g service up to two suitcases(of no more than (h)120cm x (w)60cm x (d)50cm in size and 30kg in weight).h

Where are you seeing the one luggage rule?
by rinshin rate this post as useful

Re: Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/12/19 05:25
I do not see the one luggage per passenger on limo site. It says g service up to two suitcases(of no more than (h)120cm x (w)60cm x (d)50cm in size and 30kg in weight).h

Where are you seeing the one luggage rule?
by rinshin rate this post as useful

Re: Airport limousine Narita to Tokyo station 2022/12/19 06:00
There is no such rule for the limousine bus. The orange limousine bus is not the same as the Access Narita bus. The latter has the one suitcase rule. But at 1300 yen to go to Tokyo Station, it is a cheap and convenient method for light travelers.
https://tyo-nrt.com/en/notes
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread