Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/26 15:33
Hi everyone, just received my Mobal sim card and I'm scratching my head to make internet data working. I set the APN as in the manual, changed it as here, and even tried to create my APN through debug adb as well as wiping cache date but the issue persists.

I have an Android phone ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 and the mobile network says Y!mobile with carrier Softbank. What else can I try at this point?

Mobal email support is very slow and I don't know if there may be some store in which I can go for technical support. (I'm in Osaka)
by Payday (guest)  

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/28 00:31
You can try this https://www.reddit.com/r/japan/comments/dl05r0/got_a_mobal_sim_and_the...

Also found something about turning airplane mode on for 1 min, reboot, wait 1 min and turn airplane mode off
by haens (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/28 00:41
I already saw that subreddit. Also tried the airplane mode trick but didn't work.
My main concern now is that the network should be SoftBank instead of Y!Mobile, but when I choose it manually it says "Selected network (SoftBank) unavailable"
by PayDay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/28 12:29
Not like that :-D You are supposed to leave that choice up to device / automatically choose operator
PS: I just did the same mistake, setting up android can be little bit confusing

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/28 12:40
Did you wait for some time after leaving the automatic network connection? Because even this way it doesn't work...

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/28 16:39
No, it went online immediately. But I have different data sim. If you know someone with another data sim maybe you could ask them to let you try that sim in your phone to see if it will work. And they can try the mobal sim. You should also double check if you didnt make some mistake inputing those login details. Other than this I am out of ideas...

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/11/28 16:45
Well, I could try to ask a co-worker who has Mobal as well. But I'm also wondering if Mobal stores may also provide technical support even though I bought my sim online...

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/12/2 09:46
You mean "Mobile" internet data?
by Christian Hirose Romeo Graham rate this post as useful

Re: Mobal internet data doesn't work 2022/12/2 13:37
Mobal is the name of company

reply to this thread