Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage forwarding 2022/12/2 21:11
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of a luggage forwarding service that can transport luggage from Osaka to Tokyo and have it stored in Tokyo for a couple of days while I travel around Kyoto and Nagoya?

I've seen luggage forwarding services that send luggage from hotel to hotel, however I'll be staying at airbnbs and don't think they'll be able to organize a pick up for luggage.

Thanks in advanced
by Wesley (guest)  

Re: Luiggage forwarding 2022/12/3 19:17
No such service provider.

If you are staying at airbnbs. You need to use the regular luggage forwarding services, but drop off and pick ups will be from depots or combini stores.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luiggage forwarding 2022/12/3 23:58
Quite easy. You drop of your baggage at a nearby conbini and you have two main options for delivery:
Decide on a day and time (I think within the next 7 days) when you want it delivered to your Airbnb. For that to work youfll need to be there (during about 2 h) and you need to know the precise address including apartment number and need to know how to answer the bell.
Option 2 have it delivered to a Service point close to your Airbnb and go there yourself to pick it up.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage forwarding 2022/12/4 21:58
by Christian Hirose Romeo Graham rate this post as useful

reply to this thread