Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit Japan Web form - Address 2023/1/4 19:48
When registering my trip, it asks for my intended address, what should I put when I am visiting more than one place?
My trip involves landing in Tokyo Haneda, staying overnight in a Tokyo hotel, then going to Hokkaido for about 2 weeks, staying in 4 different towns/cities, then a week or so in Tokyo before leaving from Tokyo Haneda. Therefore, my first and last destination is Tokyo. Should I therefore use the first hotel (and it happens to be the same as the last) as my intended address? What happens if my destinations change when I am already in the country, so end up staying in that hotel for only that first night?

Technically I am spending 2 weeks in Hokkaido (in various places) and 1 week in Tokyo, so now I don't know which to select as my intended address since I will be spending more time in Hokkaido as a prefecture, but Tokyo is my first destination and the city I will be spending most time in, since in Hokkaido I move between cities.

Thanks for any advice.
by TP (guest)  

Re: Visit Japan Web form - Address 2023/1/5 11:15
Put your Tokyo hotel address. Itfs fine if therefs other hotels in between
by Whalesings (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread