Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR time-tables for March to April 2023 2023/1/8 18:31
Hello
Appreciate advice, please.
I would like to know where can i view the time-tables for JR train including shinkansens valid from 24 March to 10 April 2023.
I tried viewing JR websites and I found mainly valid till say mid March 2023.

Particularly, I am looking at the timing for
Narita Express from Narita Airport Terminal 2 to Tokyo,
Tokyo to Shin-Hakodate Hokutu,
Haruka from Kansai Airport to Shin-Osaka,
Shin-Osaka to and fro Hiroshima, and'
Shin-Osaka to Tokyo.

Thank you.
by LIM LM (guest)  

Re: JR time-tables for March to April 2023 2023/1/9 09:49
I believe they will be published around February 20. There will be timetable revisions mainly on March 18, but most changes will be minor - with some exceptions.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: JR time-tables for March to April 2023 2023/1/9 13:03
You can access the timetables in the Navitime web search. And while there might be some revisions for the beginning of April, as Uji says, the changes are likely to be minor.
I do recall on one of the revisions the time changed six minutes for a service I used reasonably regularly, but that was more because it also regularly ran five minutes late. A six minute change IMO would be in the "major" change category. Most services you wouldn't notice any revision/adjustment.
Of the services you are interested in I would not expect any adjustment except maybe for the N'Ex, and that is only because they had been running a different schedule during the pandemic. I haven't personally checked if they are back to the full schedule or not as my next trip out to Narita isn't until mid-Feb, and there are other options that I use that are cheaper.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: JR time-tables for March to April 2023 2023/1/9 17:17
Thank you for your replies.
by LIM LM (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread