Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo on Golden week 2023/2/15 12:44
Hi.

I am a foreigner living here in Japan with an Intracompany Transfer Visa. I also have a residence card. I plan to go for a leisure trip in Sapporo on the forthcoming Golden Week (May 3-7, 2023) from Narita Airport. But I have a few concerns about the transportation.

Can foreign residents like me take the domestic flight transpo in Japan? If yes, what documents should I prepare (aside from my country's passport) when boarding my flight? I am still fairly new to this kind of transportation, that's why I am not sure of certain things. Also, it is my first time doing this domestic travel in a different country, so I don't know.

Thank you!
by Flay Gunnar  

Re: Sapporo on Golden week 2023/2/16 13:32
Can foreign residents like me take the domestic flight transpo in Japan?

Yes.

If yes, what documents should I prepare (aside from my country's passport) when boarding my flight?

No documents are required apart from your ticket or e-ticket. Passport is not needed.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo on Golden week 2023/2/16 15:14
You donft need your own as sport as a resident but you do need your residence card, which you anyway must have with you at all times.

by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo on Golden week 2023/2/16 15:15
Own as sport = passport (autocorrect going haywire)
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread