Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/2/23 00:19
Wondering if anyone has used 'https://pocket-wifi-japan.com/'; for wifi egg rental.
I would like your feedback on their services.
Are they reliable?

Thanks in advance
Terry
by T53864  

Re: Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/2/24 10:57
I've used pocket wifi from a couple of different companies. You could try sakura mobile or japan wireless as the service. It works very well and if you're not making phone calls and only using data like I have done, you'll be fine.
by Motti15 rate this post as useful

Re: Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/3/15 20:57
I have not used the one indicated, however, I have used en.wifi-rental-store.jp many times, very reliable, speeds excellent, data amount generous, price very reasonable. I currently have 2 reservations to use them again this Spring on our trips. Thanks. S
by USC4Ever rate this post as useful

Re: Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/3/20 11:39
Hi everyone ! how much it cost ? is it necessary to make reservation ? thank you and have a great day !
by JAC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/3/29 20:02
I've always use the Wifi Rental Store. I make the reservations online https://en.wifi-rental-store.jp/ Their prices are affordable and includes many prices and data plans. Mine was less than 6000 Yen for 1 month.

Please note that the 20gb is not enough. I have used all 20 gb within 10 days of my current trip. Also note the numbers reset at each calendar month, so I get 40 gb of use as my trip straddles between Mar and Apr.

Also read the disclaimer. I am using the softbank version and it allows me to exceed 20gb but throttles down (honestly I can't tell the difference) while the other one has a hard stop. FYI, I am using IG a lot as well as google maps and Facetime.
by Villagemayor rate this post as useful

Re: Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/4/17 04:13
Aloha, My wife and I use T-Mobile, No need for anything works everywhere.
by keoni (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Anyone used pocket-wifi-japan for wifi rental 2023/4/17 04:16
Whoops! T-mobile cell phones. No need for pocket wi-fi.
by keoni (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread