Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which rides in USJ have longer waiting time 2023/3/6 12:16
dear bros n sis,

i'm going to buy express pass for this april universal studios japan, but i need more information, maybe you know each ride and its waiting time, so that i can decide which ride better for me to buy the express pass:

JUJUTSU KAISEN The Real 4-D
MarioKart: Koopa's Challenge
The Flying Dinosaur
Doraemon XR Ride: Nobitafs Sky Utopia
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

TIA
by Amanchen  

Re: Which rides in USJ have longer waiting time 2023/3/7 22:44
Doesnft USJ give you that information?

https://www.usj.co.jp/web/en/us/enjoy/time
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Which rides in USJ have longer waiting time 2023/3/22 11:48
It honestly depends on the day you go and how many people are in the parks. Weekends are ALWAYS packed compared to weekdays and will have much longer wait times. I think on average for a not-so-busy day, about 30 minutes to an hour is expected, but for an express pass, it might be a little faster. Personally, I never bothered with the express pass because it seemed like a waste of money to me and it's not like you're going to wait 3-4 hours or something to get on a ride. They're pretty efficient at waiting times.

The only thing I'd make sure is if you're going to the super nintendo area, you need to scan a QR code to get a printable ticket inside the park in order to enter that area since it's usually much more busy there.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread