Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sky Hop Bus Tokyo 2023/3/7 02:20
Hi

Coming to Tokyo at the end of the month for 14 days, wondered if taking the sky hop bus for a day would help us get our bearings and locate places we want to go to and flag up some places we had not thought off.
Any one had any experiences with these sky hop buses.
by Mr Russell Stafford (guest)  

Re: Sky Hop Bus Tokyo 2023/3/8 02:26
Tokyo sky hop bus Resume from 1st march
1 Day Ticket=3800 yen
2 Day Ticket=5500 yen
by Neha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sky Hop Bus Tokyo 2023/3/8 07:31
Wow 3800 yen per day! Thatfs expensive. Just make your own plan where you want to go.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Sky Hop Bus Tokyo 2023/3/8 10:38
I dunno. As an experience in and of itself only you will know if that kind of thing is enjoyable for you. I don't personally think it will really serve the purpose you are hoping it will in terms of getting your bearings and showing you places to visit though. First of all Tokyo is a very different city when navigated by road vs by train (which is how most people do their travelling within the city) even without using the expressways. And secondly, I really doubt it will allow you to discover very many places that do not already appear in all popular city guides.

Again, if you enjoy tourist buses then maybe it is a good idea. But in terms of pure utility, I don't think it is good value for money and I especially don't think it is good value for your precious time.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread