Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

US Covid CDC cards 2023/3/13 05:00
Itfs looking like all Covid measures will be lifted daily soon(May 8th) but just wanted to confirm something anyway. Is the American CDC Covid card a valid proof of vaccination to bring to Japan?
While Ifm asking a health question.. is there any health forms you have to have in hand? Or is the Covid cdc card and passport enough? Thanks
by MattC (guest)  

Re: US Covid CDC cards 2023/3/14 05:23
If anyone can help with this question at least give direction that would be great! We leave in November so itfs possible we wonft even need to do anything health form related at that time.
by MattC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: US Covid CDC cards 2023/3/14 08:43
Not and expect. But pretty sure your cdc cards have a digital version.

Inbound rules are changing May 8th. So google that.

If travelling in November, I'd check back later.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: US Covid CDC cards 2023/3/14 11:58
I used the Visit Japan Website to pre-register before my arrival in December 2022.

I uploaded my US CDC Covid cards, got my approval and that was it? I might have shown a digital copy of my card at airline check in (I can't remember if they looked at that or just my blue quarantine approval.)

No one in Japan asked to see my card (electric or otherwise) , just the Visit Japan Web blue screen.

I have no idea what the future will hold, I am just speaking from what was required/used in December 2022.
by rkold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread