Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotel in Odaiba 2023/3/13 23:57
Dear All,
I will arrive in Tokyo on April 22nd, kindly inform affordable hotel that close to train station.
I have check hotel in Odaiba area look pretty nice area, is that area far from city center?

B. Regards,
A. Henry
by Alie Henry (guest)  

Re: Hotel in Odaiba 2023/3/14 07:45
I wouldn't stay in Odaiba. Too far out for my liking. Stay somewhere on the Yamanote line.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hotel in Odaiba 2023/3/14 08:08
Agree with PP, Odaiba is a rather inconvenient spot. Best to stay close to Yamanote line. Eg Kanda , Ueno, Shinjuku…

Regarding cheap hotel look into Toyoku Inn. Small bit efficient rooms normally reasonably close to railway station. Other cheap chains are also available. However note that APA is owned by a racist.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/APA_Group_(Japan)
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Hotel in Odaiba 2023/3/14 10:55
Thanks for your reply.
We have tried several hotels we used to stay mostly likely fully book and seem at this moment most hotel only available for 2 adult in 1 room while we are 6 adult and planing to book for 2 room otherwise we have took 3 room.
We will try to search around Ueno, Asakusa and Shinjuku area, thanks.

Rwgards,
A. Henry
by Alie Henry (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread