Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Work visa application rejected. Reapplying 2023/3/18 17:56
So we submit everything in December and 2 days ago my employer got the post card. Ended up being rejected.

The business in question is a small import export company that export cars to sri lanka and spaces to SL to Japan. After 2020 there were no major export apart from 3-4 cars and parts

Currently there are 2 japanese people in the company in japan. The reject reason according to the embassy is that with their gains during the past year they're can't hire a third person. So they issue was on the company and my documents and everything was never an issue.

According to the lawyer the company is now receiving steady funds thanks to them bringing in language schools students, few imports etc

Basically whatever they earned prior to December deemed not enough to employ a 3rd person.

Lawyer assured that they can apply again in May with all the new revenue documents.

In a situation like this the doesn't the 6 month waiting period come into play? Will there be an issue reapplying again after a rejection?

Just wanna check around before I say yes. Due to the currently situation in my country everyone is rushing to leave so I can't simply let an opportunity pass unless its not worth it :( .
TIA
by Luftha  

Re: Work visa application rejected. Reapplying 2023/3/18 19:48
As far as I know, they should be able to reapply now that they can show new financial results. The 6-month rule applies when there isnft any substantial change to the situation. Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Work visa application rejected. Reapplying 2023/3/18 21:27
@AK thank you. So the reason for waiting till may is because they're adding the march revenue details once this month is finished and it'll be ready after golden week. That way they have that and by May it'll all be ready. Hoping it'll be the end of it. Or all the time I spent learning Japanese and passing exams will be in the water. Because I can't this them come in handy in a western country other than as extra qualifications 😅
by Luftha rate this post as useful

Re: Work visa application rejected. Reapplying 2023/3/18 23:47
I hope all goes well.

About your learning the language - my belief is that things you learn never gets wasted but will come in handy sometime in your life :)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread