Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kuroneko service in Hirai? 2023/3/31 22:53
I am in an Airbnb in Hirai and would like to send my luggage on to Kyoto using Yamato Kuroneko. The Airbnb cannot do it for me and I was planning to go to the next 7-Eleven (or however is offering this service near the Airbnb). However I cannot figure out, where that is.
The Kuroneko-Site is only giving me a service counter at Tokyo-Station, which can hardly be the only option in Tokyo. The japanese page was impossible for me to navigate.
Where in Hirai can I drop off the luggage?
by Earisu (guest)  

Re: Kuroneko service in Hirai? 2023/4/1 13:02
Are you talking about HIrai, as in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo? There are two 7-11 convenience stores that I can see on google map, relatively near the station.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Kuroneko service in Hirai? 2023/4/1 20:05
Yes. Do all 7-Eleven offer Kuroneko services? I understood, only some of them do and I canft for the live of me figure out, which do. (Short of walking in and asking, which is not very helpful when trying to plan beforehand.)

by Earisu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kuroneko service in Hirai? 2023/4/1 21:19
There might be some 7:11 that doesnft offer this service, but in Tokyo your normal 7:11 does.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread