Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, Reservations? 2023/6/22 04:20
I read an old (2016) post about reservations not being needed at the Osaka Aquarium. Is this still true? Their website says timed reservations are necessary. Now I'm having questions about other places that stipulate reservations on their websites: like the Myoryu-ji Ninja Temple and the Fukumitsuya Sake Brewery in Kanazawa, the taiko drum experience in Matsumoto, and the Kabukiza Theater in Tokyo. Has tourist volume returned to pre-Covid levels? Also, what happened to the Noh Theater performances in Kanazawa?
by Martha (guest)  

Re: Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, Reservations? 2023/6/22 08:01
https://www.kaiyukan.com/language/eng/ticket.html

It's not required but recommended. I visited Kayukan on this April and surprized that so many foreign tourists were going there. About 80% were foreigners. I had no reservation and waited for 20 min or so. Therefore you may better reserve beforehand.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, Reservations? 2023/6/22 22:44
Reservations were definitely needed to see inside the Ninja Temple in May this year. I wouldn't risk not getting them for something you really want to see.
by Sue (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, Reservations? 2023/6/23 03:33
OK. Will do. Thanks for the info. And Yes, we really want to see the Ninja Temple!
by Martha (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread