Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/11 12:24
I plan to travel from Osaka to Shima, stay 2 nights, then go to Kyoto and spend 2 nights there. From Kyoto, I want to head to Toyooka , where I will rent a car for a few days, covering Kyotango, Amanohashidate, Ine Funaya and Tottori. I will then take a train from Toyooka to Kyoto, spend a few days there before going to Osaka to catch a departing flight.
What is the best transport pass to use to cover Osaka to Shima, Shima to Kyoto, Kyoto to Toyooka, Toyooka to Kyoto and Kyoto to Kansai Airport?
I believe the Kansai Area Pass can cover Toyooka, Kyotango, Amanohashidate, Ine Funaya and Tottori however is it recommended as not sure how convenient is public transport covering these places. From Kyoto to Toyooka, the Kansai Area Pass is ideal but there is no one-day pass?
by Irene (guest)  

Re: JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/11 22:43
Toyooka Located in Hyogo prefecture,kansai region.From JR kyoto to JR Toyooka,you need
2640Yen.so i suggest u to buy JR kansai pass
by Ittefaq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/11 23:34
Lttafaq, Thank you very much for your advice.
by Irene (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/12 04:01
Osaka to shima:
Where is shima Located?
Where you stay in shima for 2 days?
by Roh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/12 10:09
Roh, Shima is located in the Mie prefecture south east of Osaka. We have booked accommodation through Airbnb

Re: JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/12 11:44
You can buy kintetsu rail pass 5 day =3700 yen valid on kintetsu line in osaka,kyoto, nago ya, nara, mie prefecture,not valid in JR Line
by Roh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Pass and Kansai Area Pass 2023/7/12 11:48
Thank you Roh!

reply to this thread