Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Sengoku to Gotemba to Kawaguchiko 2023/7/28 20:11
Dear all, I need help to plan my journey and I am very confused.

1. from Sengoku platform 3 bus stop to Gotemba Station. May I know the earliest bus that I can take from Sengoku that's covered within the Hakone Free pass?

2. My Airbnb is nearer to Sengoku-annaijo-mae platform 2 and 3 bus stops. Can I confirm if there are other buses that can go to Gotemba Station from these 2 bus stops? If the journey is not covered within the hakone free pass, how much is the fare? I have an elderly with me with weak knees so I would prefer the annaijo-mae bus stop if possible.

3. The bus is arriving at Gotenba-eki hakone otome-guchi Bus Stop. I understand we need to walk to the Fuji side to take bus to Kawaguchiko Station. Free shuttle to Highland Resort Hotel where we are staying. How do we walk to the Fuji side? Can we navigate across the train station or do we need to go around the station?

4. Do we need advance tickets from Gotemba to Kawaguchiko? Are we able to purchase tickets at the bus station or if we have suica card, can we just tap the card on the bus? But I'm worried seats are not available then we will be stuck with no bus until afternoon with an elderly and my child and luggage.

Thank you for reading and many thanks in advance!
by Dainty  

Re: Sengoku to Gotemba to Kawaguchiko 2023/7/29 15:27
Sengoku annaisho mae bus stop operate by hakone Tozan bus in kanagawa prefecture u
need 1570 yen for 27 km via hakone togendai
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sengoku to Gotemba to Kawaguchiko 2023/7/29 15:39
And this journey by tozan bus is not covered under the free pass?

Any kind soul can assist to answer my other questions as well?

Many thanks in advance!
by Dainty rate this post as useful

Re: Sengoku to Gotemba to Kawaguchiko 2023/7/31 13:18
Dear all, I tried to Google for more info but was still confused about the different buses from different bus stops.

Can anyone helps to verify the below information please?

7:26am from Sengoku bus stop to Gotemba Station by Tozan bus

8:10am from Sengoku Information Centre bus stop to Gotemba Station by Odakyu bus

Are the above timings accurate? Can I also please confirm that both buses are covered under Hakone Free pass?

Much appreciated for your time!

Re: Sengoku to Gotemba to Kawaguchiko 2023/7/31 13:20
Sengoku annaisho mae bus stop operate by hakone Tozan bus in kanagawa prefecture u
need 1570 yen for 27 km via hakone togendai

The above was posted earlier. Can I check if this journey is covered by the Hakone free pass?

Many thanks once again!

Re: Sengoku to Gotemba to Kawaguchiko 2023/7/31 15:29
Do Not worry.From outside japan,it seems complicated.but when you are in japan,you will found japanese transport system is efficient and convenient.

Hakone free pass 3 day =6500 yen ,cover sengoku to gotemba premium outlet by tozan bus.so you will pay zero yen if you board tozan bus with hakone free pass

You can go sengoku to gotemba st by odakyu bus free of charge if u have hakone free pass
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread