Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Inaho Limited express 2023/8/31 12:23
I'm planning to travel from Akita to Niigata on the Inaho line, preferably on the limited express, in November. I'll have JR pass. I'm finding it difficult to ascertain times of departure from Akita.

Will the limited express be running in November (around 10th 11th) at all? It's a long trip on the local train and may not be feasible for my itinerary.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
by rockinryoko  

Re: Inaho Limited express 2023/8/31 14:18
I'll have JR pass. I'm finding it difficult to ascertain times of departure from Akita.

Timetables are not published until a few months in advance. However, it is unlikely that the timetable for the Inaho will be changing between now and November. So, you can use a timetable website to look it up:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2323.html

Will the limited express be running in November (around 10th 11th) at all?

Yes, it runs everyday.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Inaho Limited express 2023/8/31 14:21
I just noticed that the November timetables are already available. Departures from Niigata all the way to Akita will be at 8:22 and 14:49. On November 3-5, there is a third connection leaving at 12:41.

Re: Inaho Limited express 2023/8/31 14:22
And I just realized you will be traveling in the opposite directions. The direct trains from Akita to Niigata depart at 10:44 and 16:48.

Re: Inaho Limited express 2023/8/31 16:31
Oh thank you so much. And so quick. much appreciated.
by rockinryoko rate this post as useful

reply to this thread