Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Zao snow monster 2023/9/10 19:12
Hello , does anyone know whether it is time to view snow monster if we take a cable car in nov 20-25? Plan to be there before going to Ginzan. Was in fact once there in April but there was a volcano eruption then!
by Reynolds (guest)  

Re: Zao snow monster 2023/9/11 07:39
It is way too early for the snow monsters. It only just starts snowing around then. For the sno monsters, you should go around January or February (especially February), but even then the mosters are not guaranteed.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Zao snow monster 2023/9/11 15:06
Uji san! Thank you! You have always been very helpful Appreciated! Do you have other place to recommend if I drive from Tokyo to Ginzan Onsen intending to stop by at Ouchi juku /Aizuwakamatsu before arriving Ginzan! I have three days in between ! I had been to Zao, Ouchi juku before but would like to visit again!
Believe Ouchi juku will have snow in November? The last time I was there was feb 2020!
Thanks again
by Reynolds (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zao snow monster 2023/9/11 15:16
Uji san .. this is what I plan to drive to.. I had been to all the places before but would like to make a return visit.. in Nov 20 onwards.. any suggestion where else to go? I want to omit KHRetc and Hirosaki this timec
Thanks again

Re: Zao snow monster 2023/9/11 18:03
Believe Ouchi juku will have snow in November?

I think it is also a little early for snow.

Places I would consider are Yamadera, the Sanriku Coast (a detour), Naruko Onsen, Hiraizumi and Tono:
https://www.japan-guide.com/list/e1102.html

by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Zao snow monster n Ouchi juku 2023/9/11 19:20
Uji san , again thank you!
Yamadera I had been n do not want to climb again😂
Toni I passed by and walk around on way to RImaybe good to stay for a night . Cherry season is not on in Nov right?
Sankriku coast I had been too..
where would I see snow in nov as I am bringing a kid of 5 years old. Aomori? Olga? Niigata? I think Nagano will have in the mountain .
Do you think it is a good time to go Sado island off Niigata and the traditional boat ride is operating then?

reply to this thread