Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Osaka Loop Line with Kansai Hiroshima Pass 2023/9/16 18:16
One question please,

Tickets are necessary to use the Osaka Loop Line or with the "Kansai Hiroshima Area Pass" is enough?

I can't find this in other post or in the website.

Thanks
by brodykasuga  

Re: Osaka Loop Line with Kansai Hiroshima Pass 2023/9/17 12:05
The pass covers the Osaka Loop Line.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Loop Line with Kansai Hiroshima Pass 2023/9/17 16:31
Thanks,

And with the pass, is necessary buy tickets or only put the "pass" into the machines (where people use to have their Suica or Pasmo)?

I mean, if a want to use a Shinkansen, with seat reservation or without, i need to go to a machine to make the reservation, and is included in the Kansai Hiroshima Pass. This kind of "reservation" ticket, is no necessary in the Osaka Loop Line?

Sorry, is not easy explain this in english for me.

Thanks.
by brodykasuga rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Loop Line with Kansai Hiroshima Pass 2023/9/17 17:51
Your pass is your train ticket to all the allowed trains and Shinkansen. So don't lose it

Since Osaka Loop Line trains are commuter type trains there are no reserved seating. As such just slot your pass at the ticket barrier, collect back your pass and go to your train.

You can ride (in similar procedure) on the non-reserved seating section of the limited express and Shikansen trains. As for the Shinkansen you will additionally have to slot your pass at the Shinkansen ticket barrier.

If you want reserved seating on limited express or Shinkansen then you have to get the reserved seat ticket at a green ticket-vending machine or the station ticketing office.
by CDY (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Loop Line with Kansai Hiroshima Pass 2023/9/17 19:47
Thank you so much! ^^
by brodykasuga rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Loop Line with Kansai Hiroshima Pass 2023/9/17 21:15
You can buy JR kansai area pass 1 day=2800 yen ,cover osaka Loop line operate by JR
you can buy this pass by online or abroad,
Not in japan as of oct 1 st,2023
We residents of japan buy kansai 1 day=3600
by Roh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread