Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Time in Odaiba 2023/9/29 03:21

Hi all
We shall visit planet teamlab on our free day in Tokyo from 10 - 12 a.m( mid Oct) . We plan to spend 2-3 hours in.Odaiba before heading to Harajuku /Shibuya. Can someone suggest a brief plan including.lunch? We would like to.use the elevated train also
Thanks
by Biswadip (guest)  

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/29 13:46
From odaiba to shibuya=1 way
You need 510 yen,12 km journey by tokyo rinkai rapid railway frm tokyo teleport station
You can buy yurikamome 1 day pass=820yen
by Mim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/29 15:02
Thanks. I am also looking for somewhat detail plan..when we exit teamlab where to go, what all to see in 3 hours including lunch before heading for Shibuya. Can anyone help?
by Biswadip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/29 15:21
What do YOU want to see in Odaiba after you finished with the Team Lab? The only thing I could think of is the Gundam statue. Plus you could have a walk on the beach.

You could theoretically walk over rainbow bridge from Odaiba to Tokyo.
But If you want to use the elevated train take Yurikamome line to Shinbashi and change there for Ginza line to Shibuya.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/29 19:40
The post by gMimh appears to be one of the many apparently bot-generated contributions that are usually only marginally relevant (at best) to the original question. I am curious as to what the motivation for these is.

I would settle for TeamLab Planet and a ride on the Yurikamome line, plus walking around a bit to enjoy the views of Tokyo. Those things are certainly worth doing, but then I would take any hours I have left and spend them elsewhere in Tokyo, to be honest. If any of the other attractions out there really appeal to you, then by all means take them in, but coming up with a 2 or 3 hour plan is really kind of a challenge. Of course, having lunch and walking around could easily fill up two hours if you want it to.

I really like the Yurikamome Line; itfs a little expensive compared to other Tokyo transit but has terrific views plus a little entertainment value. If you can get a seat in the very front itfs even better.
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/29 22:18
Hi
If you are into games maybe Joypolis
by Japan New Trip (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/30 09:56
Odaiba is overrated and meh. Just do what you need to do there and leave.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/30 10:42
teamLab in Odaiba has closed.
They will relocate to Azabudai Hills, which will open on November 24th, and plan to reopen (January 2024).
https://www.teamlab.art/jp/e/borderless-azabudai/
teamLab Planets in Toyosu will be held until 2027.
https://www.teamlab.art/jp/e/planets/
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/30 15:51
Thanks to all. I shall follow your suggestions and do the elevated train + bit of strolling only .@kim / others, is this sequence correct
1 Walk from Team lab.to Shin toyosu Station
2 Take the elevated train to Shinbusi
3 Stroll around ( is the beach you mentioned close by? )
4 Come back to Shinbusi ( hope I got the name correct) and take JR for Shibuya.

Thanks once again..

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/30 19:39
The flow would be
1) visit team labs
2) walk to Shin Toyosu station take the elevated train
3) get of at Daiba station
4) walk to the beach and walk along the beach to Odaiba Kaihin Koen station
5) take elevated train again to Shinbashi
6) take Ginza line subway to Shibuya (unless you have a JR pass then take JR Yamanote line)

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/9/30 21:02
The flow would be
1) visit team labs
2) walk to Shin Toyosu station take the elevated train
3) get of at Daiba station
4) walk to the beach and walk along the beach to Odaiba Kaihin Koen station
5) take elevated train again to Shinbashi
6) take Ginza line subway to Shibuya (unless you have a JR pass then take JR Yamanote line)

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/10/2 21:06
Thank you so much LikeBike.

Re: Time in Odaiba 2023/10/2 21:06
Thank you so much LikeBike.

reply to this thread