Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Ryokan not confirming my booking reservation 2023/10/2 01:17
Hi all,
I’ve waited for months to book 1 night in a ryokan that I carefully selected (as they have open slots only few months before). I booked through their website and at the end it said that in case I didn’t receive a confirmation email, to send them an email. After few days, no confirmation email, so I wrote them in English and Japanese (translated via DeepL). It’s been now some days and they didn’t answer. I’m not sure how to proceed, I really want to book a room there and I’m afraid that the more I wait, the more I risk that they won’t have a room anymore.
I’m not sure if I should call, but I don’t speak Japanese. Or should I just write them another email? The ryokan is Hana to Hana in Yunishigawa Onsen
Any recommendations is very welcomed.
Thanks in advance
by Gingerbean  

Re: Ryokan not confirming my booking reservation 2023/10/2 08:03
Did you check you junk folder?
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ryokan not confirming my booking reservation 2023/10/2 14:41
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Ryokan not confirming my booking reservation 2023/10/2 16:06
I prefer to book via the website because I can choose the room and package, which I can't via booking / japanican :( and yes I also checked my junk inbox but nothing unfortunately...
by Gingerbean rate this post as useful

Re: Ryokan not confirming my booking reservation 2023/10/2 16:31
at their reservation page in their website,
you can confirm your order at ご予約内容の確認、変更、取り消し.
you can confirm your information which you inputted at お客様情報の確認、変更.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ryokan not confirming my booking reservation 2023/10/2 17:34
Hi Ken,
thank you, I saw the order in the website. But I can't see a way to confirm the order, I just see the details and I can edit / or cancel the reservation.
by Gingerbean rate this post as useful

reply to this thread