Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

IC Card Purchase in Fukuoka? 2023/10/15 11:13
Hello all,
May i check where can i get an IC card for my Kyushu travel?
Is it available at Fukuoka International Airport or at Fukuoka Airport Subway Station?
Thank you!
by WL (guest)  

Re: IC Card Purchase in Fukuoka? 2023/10/15 19:22
by pirataurbano rate this post as useful

Re: IC Card Purchase in Fukuoka? 2023/10/15 20:35
Fukuoka Airport International Terminal (Bus Counter) https://www.nimoca.jp/language/en.html
by CDY (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: IC Card Purchase in Fukuoka? 2023/10/15 23:54
Hi! You can purchase an IC card (Nimoca) at the Airport Station or the Bus Station as pointed out by previous commenter. Alternatively, you can get an IC card (Sugoca) at Hakata Station.

Hope that helps :))
by Mizuno Jun rate this post as useful

Re: IC Card Purchase in Fukuoka? 2023/10/16 03:51
For Fukuoka there are 3 different cards, and they are all pretty much interchangeable. Since you mention the subway, you could get a Hayakaken card there. But if you plan to see the sights of the city, many are not far from a subway station, so a 1 or 2 day subway pass might serve you better as well as save some money for you.
Please note though that there's a huge amount of misinformation online from 1st & 2nd timers regarding using IC cards. They are very convenient to use, but they don't offer much in savings, and they certainly cannot be used "anywhere in Japan" or "everywhere in Japan".
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread