Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Visit Japan Web No QR Code 2023/11/14 12:16
We signed up at the Visit Japan Web site and completed all of our information with the exception of the picture which we could not get to upload from our passports. After finishing we did not get a QR Code and are wondering if that will be an issue upon arriving at Haneda. The site said we completed everything but I understand from others that you were supposed to get a QR Code which of course we didn't. Is there a way to get one or do we really need one for entering Japan from the USA? Thank You.
by Flying Tiger  

Re: Visit Japan Web No QR Code 2023/11/14 13:54
The visit Japan website isnft mandatory. You simply fill in 2 pieces of paper when you arrive. Mostly you get them from the stewardess on your flight. If not they are available upon landing.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Japan Web No QR Code 2023/11/15 08:56
So essentially I have already given them our information. Is there a way we won't have to wait in a cue? I understood that having a QR Code helped you go to a shorter line which is what we hope for after a 14 hour flight. I imagine we will still have to fill out the paperwork they give us on the plane. So what good is the Visit Japan Web site?
by Flying Tiger rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Japan Web No QR Code 2023/11/15 11:01
Have you filled "Register planned entry/return" > "Disembarkation Card For Foreigner", and not just your personal information? There's a button "display QR code" for me under that section.
by Mellye rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Japan Web No QR Code 2023/11/15 12:26
Visit Japan web site is terribly designed and very user-UNfriendly.
The first time I used it (Nov 2022) I got one QR code, and it was not any of the 3 codes required at the time (the third code was the vaccination record, which is no longer required).
I tried again in July 2023 and managed to get the two right codes.
I got the hang of it by my third visit (Oct 2023), but itfs still the same terrible design.
Try again until you get the 2 codes required.

by ITO (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread