Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Shinano Limited Express 2023/11/15 14:02
Hai everyone mid december i will going to japan for the 1st time, i will take takayama hokuriku pass and kansai thru pass
1. My question is shinano limited exprees can covered by takayama hokuriku pass or not? ( from nagoya station to nakatsugawa station)
2 my ittinerary
Day 1 landing nagoya airport
Day 2 otw to magome
Day 3 nakasindo trail and back to nagoya
Day
Day 4 otw takayama
Day 5 shin hotaka ropeway back takayama
Day 6 shirakawago and go to osaka
Day 7 one day trip to kyoto
Day 8 osaka
Day 9 back home from kansai airport
My second question is possible to buy that 2 pass ( takayama hokuriku pass anda kansai thru pass)

Newd Any idea for fixed my ittinerary?

Thank you so much for your help..
by Fuji (guest)  

Re: Shinano Limited Express 2023/11/15 19:38
Hi there,

Regarding your first question, the Takayama Hokuriku pass does not cover the Shinano Limited Express.

And for your second question, you may buy several train passes, no problem with that ! Just make sure the dates of validity are in accordance with your plans.
by Vienna Logan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinano Limited Express 2023/11/15 20:01
Thank you so much for your answer ..

Sorry i have question again

May i know the expedition or travel again for sent my luggage from takayama to osaka with the chepest and how long to arrived from takayama to osaka?
Thank you so much for the information
by Fuji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinano Limited Express 2023/11/17 19:32
There are several options to send your luggage to the next accomodation. The price depends on the size/weight of your luggage and distance. You can have a look on this website so that you have an idea of the price.
https://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/ytc/en/search/payment/

It is not very expensive and convenient.
by Vienna Logan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread