Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/11/30 20:48
Is it oky to bring dependent in student visa while we learning Japanese language in University because I fell so mentally distrub I can't focus in my study because of my alone life in japan
by Daman shahi (guest)  

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 10:45
I would personally seek mental health guidance if that's your issue or go and make some friends to meet after school. If you're really lonely, that's honestly the best way. You won't be able to just bring people to Japan as a dependent on a student visa.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 11:01
There may not be a blanket yes-or-no answer to the question of if dependents are allowed on a student visa. The answer likely depends on your specific visa type and terms, so the best thing to do would be to ask the immigration office,

And to add to what Tom said, seeking mental health guidance would also be a good idea. If you, as an adult, are having a difficult time maintaining your mental health in Japan, then living in Japan is also going to be difficult for your child, especially since, based on your statement that uI fell so mentally distrub I can't focus in my study because of my alone life in japanv sounds as though your idea is for just you and your child to live together, without the child's other parent or any other family members. If you yourself are already struggling with learning the language and communicating in Japanese, it's not going to be any easier for your child to be in a Japanese school or daycare center while you're in class.
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 11:49
Yes/Maybe if you can satisfy the Dependent Visa requirement by immigration. Who is your dependent?

learning Japanese language in University
what student visa/status you have now ? Is it for Japanese language study? Degree/Master Study ?
Usually Japanese language study at language school, immigration won't entertain/accept your Dependent Visa application.
How will you support financially for your dependent?
How to apply for Dependent Visa, example :
https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/adm/inbound/en/life-visa-fa.html

If you already stressed out like this, imagine what would it be like for your Dependent? How will they cope with daily life when you out studying in classes?
As other poster mentioned ...
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re:how to be okey for an introvert person finding new friends easily 2023/12/1 12:14
When I'am facing mental issues I go to hospital and doctor says yo must have one person to take care who you know very well,it helps you for better improvement you can forget those overthinking process if you have some family member.then thought can I bring dependent spouse because after my parents no one was better knowing about me my overthinking problem.
And those who reply my question they say search for councillor when I can't focus on my study where I have seek councillor class and take parts
by Daman shahi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 13:05
in that case, typical Japanese action is "going home to the country".
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Go home is better option 2023/12/1 13:11
So go home is better option then bring dependent that helps in many ways of living in japan🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a thinking man God bless you God don't put you in those problems where you can't handle only yourself

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 13:51
what is your next option ?, when there is no chance to bring your spouse to Japan.

In website thers listed we can bring dependent on students visa 2023/12/1 14:07
In website thers listed we can bring dependent on students visa If we shown financial documents from our family that we can be fulfill our all expenses of spouse ,me and collage fee then you can bring dependent is that fake or something thing else

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 18:48
As far as I know, those on gstudenth resident status should be able to bring their dependent (usually their spouse) gifh the study is relatively long-term, and if the applicant is able to show that he/she can provide financially for the spouse when she/he comes to stay in Japan.

In your case, you say you are studying Japanese language at a university, so I assume it is part of a program longer than one year, possibly like one year or one and a half year first for the language, to be followed by a few yearsf long degree program at that university? If that is the case, you have a good chance of getting the gdependenth visa for your spouse

(The immigration authorities are likely not grant a gdependenth visa if the student is at a one-year Japanese language course at a language school - the student tends to be young, and unable to provide financially for the spouse. It makes a difference if the student is studying for a full degree - possibly a masterfs or doctorfs - course at a university)

Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can we bring dependent in student visa? 2023/12/1 21:54
I assume OP is a husband and his dependent is his wife.
although he says he is sick mentally, can he wait her coming for a few months until granting ?
there is another way that she can get a visiting visa at Japanese embassy in their country. it is more quicker. after the trial staying of his wife, they can decide the conclusion.
I am afraid that she can't survive in Japan, because he has his purpose to stay in Japan but he has difficulty to staying Japan. why everybody can believe she can be safe in mentality with no purpose of staying in Japan?
according to my understanding, mental sickness can be "infected" to the closest family member easily, although it is not infectious disease biologically.

reply to this thread