Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

can i re apply coe after cancelling? 2023/12/3 00:10
the thing is i was selected to work in a certain company in japan but while my coe is under process i've got pregnant so i reported it to my agency so that they can contact to my employer in japan and to cancel my coe application. They asked me medical cert to prove that I'm really pregant and i provided it to prove them and to cancel my coe. They said that yes they will cancel it. But after a week I lost my expected 3 weeks baby in my belly. After the incident since i lost my baby i decided to apply again in japan. my question is will I dont gonna have a problem for my next coe application since i have a record about cancellation?

i hope there is someone can enlighten my mind and question.
thank you
by AZIR (guest)  

Re: can i re apply coe after cancelling? 2023/12/3 08:46
Appkying for a COE won't be an issue.

But any future employer will ask why you cancelled the original process. And getting pregnant won't be an answer they wanna hear.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can i re apply coe after cancelling? 2023/12/3 11:41
there are two aspects, immigration and job.
in immigration matters, yes, you can.
but, from the standing point of employers, you are one of many candidates. employers tend to hire safe (not different from other persons) persons, because they don't want to have troubles.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can i re apply coe after cancelling? 2023/12/3 12:50
sorry for your loss..

yes, you can apply for COE again, as many time as you want BUT no one can answer whether there'll be problem since that is immigraton matter.

But any future employer will ask why you cancelled the original process.
There is no need to tell/explain to future/other employer unless they ask/require. Other employer/sponsor don't have that information privilege.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread