Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Luggage forwarding to karuizawa hotel 2023/12/13 18:38
Hi, will like to ask regarding luggage forwarding service.

How long will it take for the luggage to arrive at karuizawa if I sent it from Narita Airport? Thks in advance!
by Nic (guest)  

Re: Luggage forwarding to karuizawa hotel 2023/12/14 14:11
Did you check with the shipping company or hotel first? They should be able to give you a pretty clear answer as to how long it takes. A lot of people on a forum don't really know specific answers to something like this where you could literally just call/email the shipping company and ask them how long it would take.

Not to sound rude, I just don't get why people ask questions on this forum where they can literally just contact a hotel or a shipping company to find out how long it would take to ship from location A to B. They would be able to give you a more straight-forward answer anyway.
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage forwarding to karuizawa hotel 2023/12/15 07:07
Normally you can expect to get luggage delivered in one or two days, especially if it isnft to a far-off place like Hokkaido or Kyushu. Howeverc a few days ago when I inquired at my Okayama hotel about sending luggage to Kanto, they said that year-end holiday package shipping is clogging the system and they couldnft even guarantee three-day delivery to Tokyo. People sending luggage to an airport in time for a flight home had better be careful.

So ask the shipping company. Narita to Karuizawa isnft very far, but it could take longer than usual at some times of year. I got one-day delivery from Tokyo to Kyoto recently, but you canft count on it.
by Kim (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread