Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Fuji Q Highlands questions 2024/1/3 16:48
Hello, the kids (15 and 16) and I are getting a train from Tokyo to Otsuki (with JR pass) and then getting separate local train the rest of the way this Friday 5 January.

We have tickets reserved for way back which means we would need to leave Fuji Q at 3pm, so if we arrive at 11am we will have 4 hours for the theme park.

Question 1 - is four hours enough or should we reserve a later train? (noting some rides close at 3.20pm?)

Question 2 - What will lines be like on this Friday given weekday but in mew year week?

Question 3- what is best way to get tickets? an all day ride pass from Klook or should we arrive and just buy individual tickets to rides we think we may be able to ride?

Any other tips and recommendations appreciated. thx.
by Sushi Sean  

Re: Fuji Q Highlands questions 2024/1/3 17:10
I strongly suggest you to buy 1 day pass For FujiQ highland and stay at least 1 night in this
Area, Because this is Lifelong experience
by Masahero (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Q Highlands questions 2024/1/3 21:35
When I went there, I stood in the Fujiyama queue for over an hour, and 90 minutes for Dodonpa. I didn't get to ride any other big ones because of the queues. It was early fall then so maybe it's better in winter? It was a disappointing day for me and I wasted a lot of money.
by L (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Q Highlands questions 2024/1/3 23:24
There seems to be an app to see waiting times. Maybe try it out tomorrow as Thursday should be similar to this week Friday. Maybe Friday a bit more busy than Thursday but Ifd guess quite similar with holidays and long weekend coming up.

https://www.fujiq.jp/en/special/highland_app/index.html
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Q Highlands questions 2024/1/3 23:24
There seems to be an app to see waiting times. Maybe try it out tomorrow as Thursday should be similar to this week Friday. Maybe Friday a bit more busy than Thursday but Ifd guess quite similar with holidays and long weekend coming up.

https://www.fujiq.jp/en/special/highland_app/index.html
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji Q Highlands questions 2024/1/4 07:55
Last time I went I hardly did any rides due to the queues so a one day pass was largely wasted. My daughter paid for express entry for some rides and while expensive, she said it was worth it.
The New Year holiday is over, so I would not expect large holiday or weekend crowds, but it does remain popular. Staying longer might not be much advantage as it does get dark/colder in the late afternoon (not so much at 3:30, but an hour later).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread