Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/9 07:31
Hi all,

At the end of April, we are planning to fly from Osaka to Okinawa and then a ferry to Ishigaki over a week. On the way back we were thinking of flying straight from Ishigaki to Tokyo as that's where we will be flying home from and to save time.

I was hoping to just take a large rucksack to the islands as I don't want to be dragging around my luggage everywhere but as we're not flying back to Osaka, is there a service where I can store my suitcase for a few days and then get it delivered to our Tokyo hotel? Alternatively, is it possible to do the luggage delivery straight from our Osaka hotel to our Tokyo hotel, but are they likely to store it for approximately 7 days before we arrive?

Any suggestions welcome! Thanks for your help in advance!

by Mel (guest)  

Re: Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/9 08:10
Note that there are no ferries between Okinawa and Ishigaki. Flights are the only option.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/9 11:19
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/9 13:02
For your luggage no problem at all. Just send it from Osaka to your Tokyo hotel and define the day you want it delivered. You are only away 1 week so Yamato Kuroneko will keep it in the meantime.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/10 05:07
Thank you all for your help! I will ask our Osaka hotel if they can deliver my suitcase and get the delivery date for after a week.

by Mel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/10 06:58
If the hotel doesnft handle luggage shipment you can send from a conbini (I generally use 7/11) or from an office of Yamato Kuroneko. The easiest is the hotel but only if you can pay before shipment. 7/11 is also easy.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage storage and delivery 2024/1/11 02:21
To piggyback on OP's question, what are the options if the need is to deliver after 10-12 days? If delivery after 10-12 days not possible; what options exist to store a 26-28 inch suitcase in Tokyo station area?

Thank you very much.
by PL (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread