Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Oshino Hakkai OR Kakitagawa Springs? 2024/1/22 23:41
Hi everyone! I need a bit of advice… We will be driving from Shuzenji Onsen back to Mishima, I want to add an itinerary to that day before returning the rental car at 5pm. Oshino Hakkai is so beautiful but it will take us about an hour from Shuzenji Onsen (70km). Kakitagawa Springs is practically in Mishima but from the photos, it doesn’t seem to measure up to Oshino Hakkai. What do you think? Would it make sense for us to take the 1 hour trip? And would we have enough time to get back to Mishima by 5pm?
by Melanie Putra  

Re: Oshino Hakkai OR Kakitagawa Springs? 2024/1/23 18:19
From oshino hakkai to mishima: 2060yen, 57
Km, First go to Gotemba by Fujikyu bus, then From JR gotemba to JR mishima via numazu
So you can see gotemba,numazu on your trip
by Ritz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Oshino Hakkai OR Kakitagawa Springs? 2024/1/23 20:24
Hi Ritz! First, thanks for responding. We will be driving, actually returning the car that evening. Planning to return the car by 5pm at Mishima upon our return from Shuzenji Onsen. So I’m thinking if it’s a good idea if we go further up to Oshino Hakkai to spend a few hours before returning the car to Mishima? We would already have visited Numazu 3 days earlier after picking up the car, on our way to Shuzenji Onsen.
by Melanie Putra rate this post as useful

reply to this thread