Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Return trip ticket Kurobe Alpine Route 2024/3/8 15:49
Can l book return tickets for all transportation from Dentetsu Toyama to Kurobeko online or through the Kurobe Alpine Route website?
by Aish Ramli  

Re: Return trip ticket Kurobe Alpine Route 2024/3/9 02:57
Only one-way tickets are currently on sale during the "pre-sale" period. I am not sure whether it will change once the route opens, but I doubt it.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Return trip ticket Kurobe Alpine Route 2024/3/9 07:56
Thank you for replying!

So if I want to buy tickets for this route, how do I buy tickets that go from Dentetsu Toyama to Kurobeko, then from Kurobeko back to Dentetsu Toyama? Is it possible?
by Aish Ramli rate this post as useful

Re: Return trip ticket Kurobe Alpine Route 2024/3/9 10:18
You can buy them on the day at Toyama Station. It is explained here:
https://www.alpen-route.com/en/transport/ticket.html

At a later point I think it may become possible to purchase online, but currently the pre-sale is available only for the section all the way to Ogizawa.

Re: Return trip ticket Kurobe Alpine Route 2024/3/9 15:48
Your reply is much appreciated.

Is there any chance that the day tickets for return trips will be sold out?
by Aish Ramli rate this post as useful

Re: Return trip ticket Kurobe Alpine Route 2024/3/10 00:33
No, tickets don't sell out. The only thing to keep in mind is - especially on busy days - that online reservations for riding the first cable car from Tateyama Station can be made. Without a reservation, you may have to wait multiple departures on busy days. So, it is recommended to make these reservations. In past years, these reservations could be made separately from the ticket purchase. Not sure about this year, because the Web ticket system has currently information about only the pre-sale tickets.

reply to this thread