Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Yamato 2024/3/24 23:27
Hello, i want to ask can i send luggages from Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. Shimmachi Hanayacho Center ƒ„ƒ}ƒg‰^—A V’ฌ‰ิ‰ฎ’ฌ‰c‹ฦŠ to Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. Sumida-Midori Center ƒ„ƒ}ƒg‰^—A –n“c—ฮ‰c‹ฦŠ? Is the one at Tokyo will received my luggages first? I will pickup on the same day. Thankyou
by Josephine Chandra (guest)  

Re: Yamato 2024/3/25 11:13
can i send luggages from Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. Shimmachi Hanayacho Center ƒ„ƒ}ƒg‰^—A V’ฌ‰ิ‰ฎ’ฌ‰c‹ฦŠ to Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. Sumida-Midori Center ƒ„ƒ}ƒg‰^—A –n“c—ฮ‰c‹ฦŠ?

Yes, you can.

Is the one at Tokyo will received my luggages first?

I don't understand what you mean.

I will pickup on the same day.

When sending your luggage, you can write the date you pick it up. I think it takes one or two nights for your luggage to be delivered from Kyoto to Tokyo.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Yamato 2024/3/25 12:17
So Yamato offices at Tokyo can receive delivery luggages from Yamato Kyoto? I will pick it up at noon.
by Josephine (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yamato 2024/3/25 12:45
WHether it can be delivered gby noonh in Tokyo depends on how early/late you drop off the luggage on the previous day in Kyoto. (It usually is next-day delivery from Kyoto to Tokyo, if you drop off the luggage/parcel by a certain closing time that Yamato offices have.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Yamato 2024/3/25 12:46
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread