Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Child suica using same apple id, diff phone 2024/3/27 08:24
Hi,
I have read that each person should have their own suica card, which will happen to be an iphone, however, my daughter does not have an email or itunes account. I am thinking of logging in with my credentials, but is that valid? Would that really count as 2 different suicas or it would be more like me having 1 suica in 2 phones, thus my daughter is not covered? Am I going to be obliged to open an itunes account for her ?

Your help is greatly appreciated. I have made my mind that I do not want to go to the hassle of finding a physical card.
by SG (guest)  

Re: Child suica using same apple id, diff phone 2024/3/27 09:52
Not worth the hassle. Just get a card.

You'd need to go through the gate. The log out of you apple-id. Then get her to log in. Then she goes through the gate.

Now repeat this how many times to enter and exit your whole trip.

Bus and trams drivers and passengers would be livid.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Child suica using same apple id, diff phone 2024/3/27 11:55
when you mention about Suica for children, you need to have a physical IC card for children.

about your question.
you should ask Apple. about for Suica, if you have two phones and have two mobile Suica accounts. it works individually. you can't transfer charged money from one to another.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Child suica using same apple id, diff phone 2024/3/28 07:47
Thanks for the replies!
by SG (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread