Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Nanba near the Namba station? 2005/9/29 07:40
Hi all,
is Toyoko inn Nanba near the Namba station?

i will be travelling up to koya-san and would like somewhere to stay near the Namba station so its a clear run in the morning. is there any recomendations for ryokans in the area?

Thanks in advance

Drew
by drewbe  

... 2005/9/29 17:38
Yes, it is in walking distance from Nankai Namba Station, the station from where the train to Mount Koya departs. Here is a map:
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00054/map.html

By the way, Nanba and Namba are two names for the same place.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks Uji.... 2005/9/29 18:41
...i was just a tad confused.
by drewbe rate this post as useful

nice hotel 2005/9/29 21:33
hi, i lived at that hotel few years ago, it's a very clean and neat place with internet access. Stores and restaurants are within walking distance.
by greentea rate this post as useful

Greentea... 2005/9/30 05:20
...was it in a quiet location? get much noice at night?

Thanks
by drewbe rate this post as useful

checkin curfew? 2006/5/3 04:07
Hi,
I'd like to stay here but will be arriving at KIX late evening. Is there 24 hour reception, or does anyone know when check in closes?
by Bonitoclub rate this post as useful

I stand there last Summer 2006/5/5 04:28
Yes, there's someoneone 24/24 at the reception.

I guess the check in is possible anytime.

The place is very quiet.
by mightysteph rate this post as useful

hi 2006/5/6 00:40
I stayed there last month. There will 1 person at the counter to meet for chk-in. So dont worry. When u do the internet reservation, just indicate your estimated arrival time. However, do note that they require u to vacate the room by 10am in the next morning if u r checking out. 5-10 mins walk from Namba station. :)
by Ad rate this post as useful

Room size... 2006/10/27 11:32
Can two person take the single room ? Is the single bed very small ? we are both very small size girls.
by Pan rate this post as useful

No 2006/10/27 14:37
you better book a twin room.
by Chris rate this post as useful

... 2006/10/27 15:17
It depends on the hotel. In case of many hotels it will probably not be possible. In case of some hotels, it may be possible, but expect to pay more for a double occupancy than for single occupancy. Most hotels in Japan charge by person and not per room.

I also recommend to book a twin room.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Toyoko Inn Nanba 2008/6/7 14:07
Yes, just came back from Osaka and stayed at Toyokyo Inn Namba.It's just about 7-10 mins walk from Namba station. Very neat & convenient hotel.
by Kitty rate this post as useful

reply to this thread