Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

accomodations around beppu 2006/1/26 15:56
I am going to Beppu in May, as my last destination of my tour, leaving Kyoto area.
I stayed at youth hostel when I visited Japan last year, so I ,this time, too , want to stay at youth hostels.
It's my problem that I can get one in Kyoto area but I can't in Beppu: all hostels are booked allready on the internet

Is there any way I can lodge one day or two, enjoying hot spring with my two brothers.
I am looking for an accomodation with 5,000 yen each night a person.
I will be appeciate it if anyone gives me some information.
Thank you.
by Chung  

Beppu accomodation 2006/2/13 09:22
Try Beppu Daiichi Hotel. It was about the same price as the hostel and is near Beppu station.
by Angela rate this post as useful

reply 2006/2/13 11:04
Thank you Angela.
Are there a lot of rooms in the hotel ?

Actually I almost forgot the thing since nobody answered my question for a long time.
It was a luck I saw this this morning after some time absence.

Thank you again.
by Chung rate this post as useful

Ekimae Onsen 2006/2/18 16:28
If you really want to enjoy the hotsprings try the Ekimae Onsen.

They have private rooms as well as public rooms and many tourists (both foreign and Japanese) stay there.
Im not sure about the quality of it but many people told me they liked it. Plus, its only 2,500/person for a private room.

Also, there is a great Internet Cafe very close to it. The only Internet Cafe downtown Beppu.

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.
by Anita rate this post as useful

reply 2006/2/18 22:04
Anita
It' very nice to find out such a reasonable lodging where I can spend in the Resort.
Then how do I make a reservation ?
I wonder if it's possible to lodge there without making resrevatons.
Thank you
by Chung rate this post as useful

Found Accommodation in Beppu! 2007/8/26 11:38
I wish I saw this post earlier, after spending an entire day looking for a good beppu accommodation. Yes, Daiichi does offer non-smoking rooms.
by Paris rate this post as useful

reply to this thread